Auto Repair Shop – since 1970!
Why call Ray’s Muffler Service and Auto Repair? A family-owned service since 1970, we take the stress and hassle out of the auto-repair process by offering no-obligation quotes.
We take the time to explain
Why you need auto repairs, what options you may have to fix your car or truck, what repairs and/or services need to be done now, and what can wait for another time.
Family-Owned and Operated Auto Repair Shop Since 1970.
Ray Anderson opened his business as an exhaust and muffler shop in 1970. His son Steve took over operations of the repair facility in 2000. Responding to his customers’ requests to take care of more and more repair services than mufflers and exhaust systems, Ray’s Muffler has added the technicians, training, expertise, equipment, and technology to be a “bumper-to-bumper” auto repair shop for our customers – for our repeat, referral, and new clients.
Come in or call us at (801) 410-0945. Experience what our satisfied repeat clients have known for over 44 years – Ray’s Muffler is your “One-Stop-Auto Repair Shop” in Bountiful, Utah!
Your Complete Satisfaction Is Our Only Priority
- We explain in detail your auto repair and services needed…in common sense language.
- Written estimate of all repairs and services.
- Phone updates regarding costs and progress (if desired)
- During services, if we find a problem that requires warranty repair, we will bring this to your attention so that you can visit the dealer for that repair.
- Save and return the auto or truck parts replaced – at your request.
- We use seat, floor, and fender covers to protect your vehicle.
- Oil changes, engine fluid changes, and flushes.
- Emissions tests and safety inspections.
- Belts, hoses, and batteries.
- Air conditioning and heating service, radiator service
- Factory scheduled maintenance services: 30,000/60,000/90,000 mile services.
These guys are amazing! Especially Steve. He went out of his way to listen to the horrible experience we had at another shop, and helped us figure out what was really going on with the car. He didn't treat me like he didn't have time to listen, he didn't even have to. But he did! I won't take my car anywhere else! I trust Rays muffler! Thank you!
These guys are the best!! They could have screwed me over but they saved me about 1000$ I was told my car was missing two catalytic converters. So I called Steve to find out when I could have this done. We talked and he did some research and found out what I was missing was resonators not cats. Thank you so much for your honesty.
Twice Ray's has handled problems that a dishonest shop could have charged hundreds/thousands to "fix." They were honest and both problems were fixed with ease and quickly. It's refreshining to know that such a dependable and honest company still exists. If you need repairs, you owe it to yourself to give them the first shot. It's easy to see why my son takes all their work vehicles there.
They told me it would take a few days to get the parts and fix an oil leak, but they were able to get the parts and fix the leak on the same day I brought it in! My wheel was also about to fall off, but they fixed that and they had me come back so they can check on it and make sure that I'm all good. I'm very satisfied with the service I received and I will be going back for future needs.