Affordable AC Repair in Bountiful, UT
Hot Utah summers can really take their toll on your vehicle. Running an A/C unit that is poorly tuned can force your engine to work harder, causing additional strain on the components of the engine. Also, a sluggish air conditioner can cause your vehicle to consume additional fuel, raising the cost at the pump every time you fill up!
Over time, the A/C system’s components can gradually deteriorate to an unacceptable level. To avoid this, your air conditioning system should ideally be serviced once a year. You will get the best out of your air conditioning system if it is used year-round. This will reduce condensation within the vehicle.
Signs You Need AC Repair
How do you know when you need to bring your vehicle in for ac repair service? Here are some of the common reasons why an air conditioner needs repair:
- The vehicle sounds strange when the air conditioner is turned on.
- The vents make a noise when the air conditioner is working.
- Cold air doesn’t blow from the vents, or slightly cool air blows from the vents.
- A smell comes through the vents when you turn on the A/C.
- You have never tuned up your A/C, or it has been longer than a year since your last service.
Bring your vehicle in for AC repairs as soon as possible. Yearly air conditioning service is the best way to ensure the vehicle is going to work properly and will be able to keep your car cool and comfortable when you are driving.
- Freon Recharge
- Air Conditioning System Leak Detection
- A/C Compressors
- Receiver / Dryers
- Actuator Valves
- Contaminated Freon Evacuation / Recharge
- Retro Fits, Conversions from R- 12
- R- 134 Conversions
- A/C System Diagnostics
Get your AC serviced today!
In order to avoid harmful bacteria venting into your vehicle, you need to run your AC system year-round. Trust in the expertise of our auto mechanics to get your air conditioning system running at its best – always.